Friday, September 25, 2009

Road to Nowhere Tour: The End

I returned home from tour at about 5pm this evening. It was a great time. Met a lot of new friends and got to hang out with a few old ones!

Thanks to my friends Slingshot Dakota for hooking up the Bethlehem show and rocking the fuck out. Thanks to my buddies Spraynard from Philly for helping Corey and I actually find the Bethlehem show when we couldn't find the venue.

Thanks to the kids in Bethlehem, PA for being so friendly. I will return as soon as I can. This was one of the best shows I've ever played.

Thanks to Paramedic! and Ninjessa for blowing me away completely. And thanks to Jason Anderson for playing at Pete's Candy Store in Brooklyn Wednesday night and playing Most Delicious Part for me.

Thanks to Williamsburg/Brooklyn for the delicious food and atmosphere and forty-five dollar parking tonight.

Thanks to one of my best friends Allison Love for letting us crash in her bedroom for 4 days and hanging out with us in the city.

And thanks to you for reading this.
More shows coming soon. Winter tour/7-inch with Paul Blest. Going into overdrive now.

Check for updates this fall

love you

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment