Sunday, September 20, 2009

Road to Nowhere Tour: Day 2

Currently residing in Brooklyn, NY. Last night was the Bethlehem, PA show with Slingshot Dakota, Spraynard, Paramedic and Ninjessa.

Honestly, it was the best show I have ever played. So many friendly faces, so many friendly demands that I play Pennsylvania again. It was amazing seeing my friends Tom and Carly and the dudes in Spraynard again. There was a rock, paper, scissors contest. I lost in the second round, but that's only because I'm rusty. I will rise to the top again!

So yea, great show. Thanks to Tom and Carly for helping me out and all of the awesome people I met. I will definitely be returning to the area again soon.

Tonight is Pete's Candy Store with my friend Allison Love. That will conclude the 3 days of shows unless Corey and I decide to try and play Provincetown, Mass.

Also drove in New York City for the first time. The Holland Tunnel was closed, so we had to take the Lincoln Tunnel into Brooklyn instead. Crazy traffic at 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment