Friday, October 2, 2009

Ep Out this October

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know what's up.

The nice lady who was going to play violin on my EP can no longer do so at the moment. Her violin is broken and they are having trouble repairing it.

Unfortunately, this means I must move forward with the release of the EP without the strings. Bummer. But we're going to try and work something out for a future release.

On the plus side though, this means Divisions will be out THIS MONTH!! I just sent the last track to Larry this afternoon.

As for a release show, I'm setting something up for November 6th. I'll let you know the venue soon, but I will be playing with PJ Bond, Summer Save Me and one more TBA.

The EP itself will be available for purchase before then, but that will be the official celebration of it's completion. In typical Justin Passino fashion, it took much longer to release than I wanted. Thanks for being patient.

More exciting news is in the works. Winter tour with Paul Blest and Adrian Aardvark this January. We are going to be hitting up Jersey, hopefully Philly or Bethlehem again, Long Island, Ithaca, Delaware and maybe somewhere else. I'll let you know when everything is more concrete.

Paul and I will also be putting out a split 7-inch--hopefully in time for tour.

So yea, lots of crazy stuff happening. Stay tuned and drop me a line at forthekidintheback@gmail.com if you're bored!

-Justin

1 comment:

  1. ITHACA!! Ill be stoked, and Ill probably have a baby strapped to me and a grin, and prolly a certain lack of sleep!

    ReplyDelete