Saturday, January 16, 2010

Show on January 31st

I'll be playing my first show of 2010 with my good friends Marco Polio and Adrian Aardvark. Also playing are Chernesky and Sarah Cilantro who are both totally sweet. It's on January 31st and starts at 7pm!

This radical event will be taking place at the 56 Elm St. basement. Understand that this is probably meant to be kept on the DL, due to the previous legal issues between the city and 56 Elm. I'm only mentioning it on here because nobody knows this blog exists besides Sean and Jayme. (Hey guys!)

So yea come hang out everyone! And by everyone, I mean Sean.

-Justin

P.S. Clear your schedule for January 30th, because my band Yo, Adrian is playing a show at The Coffee Camp with Sink or Swim and Crown of Lions! The show is a benefit for the local Food Shelf, so please bring some canned items to donate!!!

It's also the not-so-secret final Yo, Adrian show. That's right, we're throwing in the towel, because who gives a fuck. So come bid farewell and get a free t-shirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment