Thursday, November 19, 2009

DIVISIONS IS HERE!!

That's right. Right now, in my hands, is the finished mastered copy of Divisions!

Larry gave it to me this morning and it sounds awesome. It was worth the long wait.

So when can you get it? At my show on November 27th @ The Coffee Camp!

You can buy them for $5. I spent a lot of time designing the artwork and actually making the CDS. There will only be 300 made and each is hand-numbered. After I sell all 300, I hope to use the money to press the album to vinyl. That's the goal.

A week or so after the show, the album will be available for free on this blog...but only the un-mastered version. The only way to own the mastered files will be to actually buy the album from me for $ 5 dollars.

In other news, tour is coming along nicely. We are still trying to fill our Philly date, Brooklyn date and another date in PA. A New Paltz, NY show has been added as well. When the tour is finalized, I will post the itinerary.

I've also finished the two songs that will appear on the split with Paul Blest. They just need to be recorded. I will be trying both out on the 27th.

Hope to see you on the 27th and have a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment