Tuesday, August 25, 2009

September Tour

Due to our drummer's unfortunate knee injury (and a lack of confirmed tour dates), my punk band Yo, Adrian will no longer be touring this fall. Therefore, I will be touring by myself.

This is very last minute and is still in the works, so I hope to add more shows very soon. I've dropped a few people lines, now it's just a waiting game. Here are my dates so far. If anything, it will at least be a weekend of shows.

9/18 -- Albany, NY @ Expresso Therapy
9/19 -- Bethlehem, PA @ TBA w/ Slingshot Dakota!
9/20 -- Brooklyn, NY @ Pete's Candy Store

Yea, not much yet. But I'll cross my fingers if you cross yours.

Also, Divisions is just about finished. We will be recording the violin in just a couple weeks, then as soon as it is finished with mastering, it will be in your hands and on your ipods.

adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment